Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anezi Uzendu MD
Dr. Anezi Uzendu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Birmingham, AL . His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Anezi Uzendu has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Anezi Uzendu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anezi Uzendu has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Univ Of Alabama Medical Center
Dr. Anezi Uzendu Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Anezi Uzendu's office for more information.
1530 3rd Ave S Birmingham, AL : (205) 934-2490
1802 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL : (205) 934-2490
625 19th St S Birmingham, AL : (205) 934-4011
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anezi Uzendu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.