Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert S Otte MD
Dr. Robert S Otte, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 5 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert S Otte has 2 locations
200 Jefferson Ave SE Ste 305
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert S Otte has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert S Otte has the following 12 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
5 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2013
Dr. Robert S Otte Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert S Otte's office for more information.
200 Jefferson Ave SE Ste 305 Grand Rapids, MI : (616) 391-6243
221 Michigan St NE Ste 402 Grand Rapids, MI : (616) 391-6243
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert S Otte is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.