- 5 years of experience
- Speaks English
- The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
- 1 specialty
- 10 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maya Barsky
Dr. Maya Barsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 5 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Maya Barsky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Maya Barsky has the following 10 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
5 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 2013
Baystate Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBAYLOR COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, 6651 Main St Fl 10, Houston, TX
Dr. Maya Barsky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.