- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deena L Charney-Finkelstein MD
Dr. Deena L Charney-Finkelstein, MD is a doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with other offices in Fairfax, VA and Ashburn, VA. Their specialties include Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Deena L Charney-Finkelstein has 3 locations
Dr. Deena L Charney-Finkelstein has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Deena L Charney-Finkelstein has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
Dr. Deena L Charney-Finkelstein Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Deena L Charney-Finkelstein
Dr. Charney-Finkelstein works in Fairfax, VA and 2 other locations and specializes in Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Charney-Finkelstein is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Inova Fairfax Medical Campus, Reston Hospital Center and Washington Adventist Hospital.