- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory C Romanow MD
Dr. Gregory C Romanow, MD is a doctor primarily located in Gaithersburg, MD, with another office in Silver Spring, MD. They have 19 years of experience. Their specialties include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Romanow is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center and Frederick Memorial Hospital. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Gregory C Romanow has 2 locations
Dr. Gregory C Romanow has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gregory C Romanow has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Gregory C Romanow Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gregory C Romanow
Dr. Romanow graduated from the Temple University School of Medicine in 2000. Dr. Romanow works in Gaithersburg, MD and 1 other location and specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Romanow is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center and Frederick Memorial Hospital.