- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel P Pollak MD
Dr. Samuel P Pollak, MD is a doctor primarily located in Pomona, NY, with another office in Monsey, NY. Their specialties include Optometry.
Dr. Samuel P Pollak has 2 locations
Dr. Samuel P Pollak has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Samuel P Pollak has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Samuel P Pollak Accepts the Following Insurance
- 4 Medical Park Dr Ste A Pomona , NY (845) 354-6225
- 22 Lyncrest Dr Monsey , NY 10952
More about Dr. Samuel P Pollak
Dr. Pollak works in Pomona, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Optometry. Dr. Pollak is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center.