Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali H Harb
Dr. Ali H Harb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evansville, IN. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ali H Harb has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ali H Harb has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Ali H Harb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Vanderbilt University Med Ctr
Dr. Ali H Harb Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsDEACONESS HOSPITAL, 600 Mary St, Evansville, IN
Dr. Ali H Harb is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Evansville, IN.