Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Maria J Dunton has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Maria J Dunton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria J Dunton - Posted on September 11th, 2010
I met Dr. Dunton first as my Primary Care Physician about 8 years ago. She provided excellent care and her attention to detail shed light on a serious medical condition which had been completely overlooked up until her through assessment and accurate diagnosis. Her competence, caring nature and commitment to her profession put me on the path to improved health. When Dr. Dunton moved into private practice to practice Osteopathic Adjustments, I sought her out and began treatment for chronic back pain. The pain has fully resolved itself under her skilled attention and I now come in for appointments only as needed to simply maintain my wellness. Maria Dunton is a gifted healer, an exceptional doctor and a very fine person in all regards. She has helped me and several friends to recover from conditions that once caused chronic pain. I highly recommend her ostepathic care with great confidence!
An Outstanding Osteopathic Physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria J Dunton - Posted on November 6th, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria J Dunton - Posted on November 4th, 2009
Dr. Dunton has helped me tremendously. I had many issues when I first came to her.From back spasms,numbness in my arm, to chest pain and major anxiety. I can't imagine going back to what I felt like when I first walked into her office. She is professional and compassionate, and she listens. A quality most doctors don't have today.
Dr. Dunton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1998
Natividad Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Maria J Dunton
Providing osteopathic manipulation and holistic consults.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maria J Dunton, DO - Family Medicine in Claremont, CA, in this video.
Dr. Maria J Dunton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Claremont, CA.