Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Alina Urman
Dr. Alina Urman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Bergen, NJ. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Alina Urman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 1 of 1
I saw Dr. Urman at a urgent care clinic for a cold and clogged Eustachian tube that was causing me a lot of grief. I'm normally a very calm person but when I can't breath, swallow or hear I become a bit of a wreck. Dr. Urman helped me deal with the situation by listening to my issues. Not just listening for certain keywords that trigger certain responses like some people and doctors do if that makes sense. She confirmed the OTC medication I was already taking and prescribed a couple more medicines to keep me more comfortable as the congestion and infection clears and I finally started getting some better sleep.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPALISADES MEDICAL CENTER, 7600 River Rd, North Bergen, NJ
Dr. Alina Urman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Bergen, NJ.