Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John H Baker Jr MD
Dr. John H Baker Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn, CA. His specialties include Psychiatry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John H Baker Jr has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. John H Baker Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Manic Depressive Disorder
Dr. John H Baker Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. John H Baker Jr - Posted on July 16th, 2018
Dr. John H. Baker Jr. in Auburn refused to allow my child access to medications needed for mental illness. Two renowned psychiatrists prescribed these standard, non-addictive medications, but now my son is wilting with no medication. Dr. Baker bullied me and talked over me - even yelling. He kept asking questions but not allowing me to answer. I did the best I could. This Dr. is an adult bully, I was warned ahead of time, and now I am warning others. Beware.
Dr. John H Baker Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John H Baker Jr's office for more information.
2775 Richardson Dr Auburn, CA : (209) 483-8589
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. John H Baker Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Auburn, CA.