Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Derek D Prabharasuth
Dr. Derek D Prabharasuth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, GA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Derek D Prabharasuth has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Derek D Prabharasuth has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Dr. Derek D Prabharasuth has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Derek D Prabharasuth is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Prabharasult recently performed a TURP procedure on me to improve my urinary tract issues. I could not be happier with the results. He did an excellent job in relieving issues I've lived with for many years. I also found his staff to be excellent and totally professional. I highly recommend Dr. Prabharasult and Advanced Urology for any urological needs you may have. Sincerely, J.W. Walker
10 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Derek D Prabharasuth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsADVANCED UROLOGY, 10730 Medlock Bridge Rd, Duluth, GA
Dr. Derek D Prabharasuth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, GA.