Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hina Akbar
Dr. Hina Akbar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with other offices in Memphis, TN and Cleveland, TN . Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Hina Akbar has 3 locations
800 Madison Ave
Memphis, TN 38163
842 Jefferson Ave
Memphis, TN 38103
Book Online Now
Dr. Hina Akbar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Hina Akbar has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Univ of Tennessee
Dr. Hina Akbar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Hina Akbar's office for more information.
800 Madison Ave Memphis, TN : (901) 448-5814
842 Jefferson Ave Memphis, TN : (901) 448-5814
2305 Chambliss Ave NW Cleveland, TN : (423) 559-6070
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hina Akbar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Memphis, TN.