Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Ashby DO
Dr. Samuel Ashby, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Ashby has 2 locations
1600 S Andrews Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Book Online Now
Dr. Samuel Ashby has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Samuel Ashby has the following 12 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Samuel Ashby Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Samuel Ashby's office for more information.
1600 S Andrews Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL : (954) 355-4400
18444 N 25th Ave Ste 210 Phoenix, AZ : (623) 537-5600
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samuel Ashby is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.