Is Dr. Jeffrey Cara the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Cara DO
Dr. Jeffrey Cara, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, with other offices in Lake Worth, FL and Miami, FL . His specialties include Interventional Pain Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Cara has 3 locations
8645 N. Military Trail Suite 501
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
3898 Via Poinciana Dr Suite 19
Lake Worth, FL 33467
Dr. Jeffrey Cara has the following 1 specialty
- Interventional Pain Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey Cara has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Weight Loss
Northwestern Univ/McGaw Med Ctr
Dr. Jeffrey Cara Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffrey Cara's office for more information.
8645 N. Military Trail Suite 501 Palm Beach Gardens, FL : (305) 974-5533
3898 Via Poinciana Dr Suite 19 Lake Worth, FL : (305) 974-5533
21097 NE 27th Court Suite 350 Miami, FL : (321) 320-8561
More about Dr. Jeffrey Cara
Dr. Jeffrey R. Cara is an Interventional Pain Management Physician and Physiatrist who believes that everyone deserves a life free of pain. Having grown up on four continents and spent a third of his ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Cara is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.