- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Omar Haque
Omar Haque is a doctor primarily located in Brookline, MA, with another office in Brookline, MA. Their specialties include Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry.
Omar Haque has 2 locations
Omar Haque has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Omar Haque Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1101 Beacon Street Suite 1W Brookline , MA (617) 855-7288
- 1101 Beacon Street Brookline , MA 02446
More about Omar Haque
Dr. Omar Haque, M.D., Ph.D. is a Psychiatrist serving the greater Boston area, and providing TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) treatment for depression. He is a Professional Member of the Clinical TMS Society, American Psychiatric Association, the American Medical Association, and the American Neuropsychiatric Association. Dr. Omar Haque graduated with Honors from Harvard Medical School, and has done postdoctoral fellowships in Psychology and Anthropology at Harvard. He received six times a Certificate of Distinction in Teaching from the Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning at Harvard; He has received awards/grants from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, National Institutes of Health Fogarty International Center, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Americorps, Jack Kent Cooke Foundation, Nancy Lurie Marks Foundation, Tylenol Foundation, Harvard Pluralism Project, John Templeton Foundation, USA Today, and the Harvard Mind/Brain/Behavior Interfaculty Initiative.He has co-authored and co-edited two books published by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), and he has published over 30 scholarly papers, including in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), the American Journal of Psychiatry, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Journal of Clinical Ethics. Dr. Haque's work and ideas have been presented at dozens of international scholarly conferences in psychiatry and related disciplines, and at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and, among others, at Harvard Medical School, Harvard Law School, Yale University School of Medicine, Dartmouth Medical School, and Oxford. Dr. Haques work and ideas have been covered in a number of international media venues, including Science Magazine, and for his work on improving patient care he was profiled in the Boston Globe.