Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natasa Dragicevic MD
Dr. Natasa Dragicevic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Petoskey, MI, with other offices in Farmington, CT and Poughkeepsie, NY (and 1 other location). Her specialties include Neurology. She speaks English.
Dr. Natasa Dragicevic has 4 locations
263 Farmington Ave
Farmington, CT 06030
Book Online Now
Dr. Natasa Dragicevic has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Natasa Dragicevic is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Natasa Dragicevic Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Natasa Dragicevic's office for more information.
416 Connable Ave Petoskey, MI : (231) 487-4000
263 Farmington Ave Farmington, CT : (860) 679-2000
45 Reade Pl Poughkeepsie, NY : (845) 454-8500
739 Irving Ave Syracuse, NY : (315) 477-0077
Locations & Directions
Dr. Natasa Dragicevic is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Petoskey, MI.