Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aaron R Heide has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Neurology
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nutritional Support
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Vascular Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
i had to wait 6 months for my first appointment. he sent me for a brain mri, and was suppose to also send me for blood work after he reviewed my file. i never recieved any lab orders. my follow up appointment was for 4 months later, but after two months they called to say they double booked, so they had to put my appointment even futher away, a total of 6 months from the first appointment. then the day before my appointment, i got a call saying dr heide was no longer with the practice and i would have to schedule an appointment with a different doctor. i wonder, how long had he been gone?? why did they wait till the day before to tell me?? i have waisted a whole year on this doctor. and i still do NOT have the results of my brain MRI. some of these may not have been the fault of Dr Heide, but he still has a responsibility to his patients... even if he leaves, a courtesy letter would have been nice. and at least the written report of my MRI results! and still.... what happen to the labs i was suppose to have done? one more thing, after he left the room on the first appointment, an assistant came in with a paper saying for me to not have any caffiene again, forever, with zero explaination as to why. like i said, i wasted a year on this doc. and still have zero results. =[
20 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
New England Medical Center
Dr. Aaron R Heide accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN BIEN Northern NV Plan HMO
- Health Plan of NV HMO Northern NV
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N Nevada - Preferred Healthcare PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Northern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Aaron R Heide is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.