Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abeer Eddib
Dr. Abeer Eddib, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Eddib is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center, Erie County Medical Center and Kaleida Health Children`s Hospital Of Buffalo. Dr. Eddib has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Abeer Eddib has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Abeer Eddib has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Abeer Eddib has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Abeer Eddib is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Eddib is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Buffalo General Medical Center
Erie County Medical Center
Kaleida Health Children`s Hospital Of Buffalo
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Va Western Ny Healthcare System At Buffalo
Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Women and Children's Hospital of Buffalo
Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
Children`s Hospital of Buffalo
Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo
Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
15 Years Experience
University Of Al Fateh
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Abeer Eddib accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWestern New York Urology Associates LLC, 3085 Harlem Rd, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Abeer Eddib is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.