- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abraham Rivera MD
Dr. Abraham Rivera, MD is a doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in Zephyrhills, FL. Their specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Abraham Rivera has 2 locations
Dr. Abraham Rivera has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Abraham Rivera has the following 8 expertise
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Abraham Rivera Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
More about Dr. Abraham Rivera
Dr Rivera specializes in high end interventional pain control techniques. Typical procedures include Spinal Cord Stimulation, Intraspinal infusion pumps, baclofen intraspinal infusion, vertebroplasty and rhizotomy. Dr. Rivera is a Board Certified anesthesiologist and pain management specialist. He routinely lectures on the use of spinal cord stimulation and proctors other physicians on the implantation of these devices. Dr. Rivera is a member of Tampa Pain Relief Center, a fully comprehensive pain management practice with office is Tampa, North Tampa and Westchase area.