- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Adam B Alperin
Adam B Alperin is a doctor primarily located in Tempe, AZ, with other offices in Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ( and 6 other locations). They have 25 years of experience. Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Alperin is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center. They speak Spanish, English.
Adam B Alperin has 8 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Adam B Alperin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Adam B Alperin has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Graduated in 1995
Adam B Alperin Accepts the Following Insurance
- 6301 S McClintock Dr Ste 215 Tempe , AZ (480) 820-6657
- 2550 E Guadalupe Rd Ste 109 Gilbert , AZ 85234
- 16611 S 40th St Ste 180 Phoenix , AZ 85048
- 2545 W Frye Rd Ste 9 Chandler , AZ 85224
- 16611 South 40th Street Phoenix , AZ 85048
- 2545 West Frye Road Chandler , AZ 85224
- 2550 East Guadalupe Road Gilbert , AZ 85234
- 6301 South McClintock Drive Tempe , AZ 85283
More about Adam B Alperin
Dr. Alperin graduated from the Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine,Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine in 1995. Dr. Alperin works in Tempe, AZ and 7 other locations and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Alperin is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center.