Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adam B Alperin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Adam B Alperin has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Adam B Alperin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Adam B Alperin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
I did not enjoy Alprin. He always shot me down when I asked questions (this is my first pregnancy), I could NEVER get ahold of him or any nurse practioner within the office, I would sit on hold forever until someone would answer and then direct me to the wrong department again. His famous quote was "thats normal thats normal" whenever I questioned my feelings. However, I would get different answers from WebMD or another doctor. I was not pleased. I transferred providers because I was just not comfortable and (TMI) whenever he would do a vaginal check he was everything BUT gentle. Kept telling me to relax, its not easy to RELAX with that huge clamp up in your business. I went into him one time early due to having the weird pressure feeling like your organs were falling through your vagina and without warning he grabbed my belly very forcfully to feel if my son had dropped, it hurt ALOT. He didnt even say what he was doing. Never did a vaginal check to see if i was dialated and I was 33-34 weeks. I was worried. First baby, I dont know whats going on. I was going to change doctors in the practice but all the others were just hateful, due to previous experience when Alprin was out on call. No way. This is my first pregnancy experience and I wanna have someone passionate and who actually listens to me and knows what I'm going through. I would arrive on time for my appointments and even being the only one in the waiting room, I would wait almost 45 mins. Everyone is different with their taste in doctors, Alprin is just not the one for me.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Adam B Alperin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouthwest Contemporary Womens Care, 6301 S McClintock Dr Ste 215, Tempe, AZ
Dr. Adam B Alperin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.