Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam B Alperin
Dr. Adam B Alperin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tempe, AZ. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Adam B Alperin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Adam B Alperin has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Adam B Alperin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Excellent as Doctor and as a person.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adam B Alperin - Posted on April 16th, 2018
He is very kind nos interested in each patient. He managed my case of high risk pregnancy. When I was in the hospital he went every day and visit me to see how I was doing.. all questions were answered and he supported on all aspects.
Dr. Alperin is Amazing!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adam B Alperin - Posted on February 7th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adam B Alperin - Posted on July 16th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adam B Alperin - Posted on July 27th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adam B Alperin - Posted on April 5th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med
Graduated in 1995
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Adam B Alperin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSOUTHWEST CONTEMPORARY WOMENS CARE, 6301 S McClintock Dr Ste 215, Tempe, AZ
Dr. Adam B Alperin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.