Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam C Crowl
Dr. Adam C Crowl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henrico, VA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Crowl is affiliated with Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest. Dr. Crowl has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam C Crowl has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
After suffering for years with spinal stenosis, Dr. Crowl tried steroid injections at multiple sites. Eventually surgery was done with an excellent result. Dr. Crowl spent a great deal of time with me explaining the surgery and answering my questions. He truly is in a league of his own. To be a great surgeon and to have people skills are a rare but perfect combination. I am truly blessed to have had him as my doctor.
Dr. Crowl is one of the few doctors we have encountered who truly cares about his patient and will work with them to make sure they are in the best health possible. He is a conservative surgeon, who doesn't see surgery as being the first and only option. My husband has been going to him for four years and Dr. Crowl was patient as we tried all the options until surgery was the only way. Dr. Crowl performed a flawless surgery and my husband is out of pain for the first time in years. We recommend to Dr. Crowl to anyone with spinal issues. He is the epitome of a quality orthopedic surgeon. His staff at AOC is also top-notch. There is a level of professionalism in his office you won't see in other offices.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Crowl is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Adam C Crowl accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Orthopedic Center, 7858 Shrader Rd, Henrico, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adam C Crowl in this video.
Dr. Adam C Crowl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henrico, VA.