- Palms Of Pasadena Hospital
- Bayfront Health St Petersburg
- St Anthony's Hospital
- St Petersburg General Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam S Di Dio MD
Dr. Adam S Di Dio has 2 locations
Dr. Adam S Di Dio has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Adam S Di Dio has the following 10 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Migraine Disorder
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Adam S Di Dio Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Adam S Di Dio
Dr. DiDio's clinical interests include Neuromuscular Diseases & Neurophysiology. As part of the Neurology team at Suncoast Medical, Dr. Diaz uses the latest neurological innovations in the field and offers the most advanced and promising approaches for diagnosing and treating a wide range of disorders.