Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam B Howard
Dr. Adam B Howard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Howard is affiliated with Chapman Global Medical Center, Garfield Medical Center and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam B Howard has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Adam B Howard has the following 13 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
Dr. Adam B Howard has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Adam B Howard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Howard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsValley Smile Medical Center Inc, 1526 N Edgemont St Fl 2, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Adam B Howard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.