Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adam B Possner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Adam B Possner has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Adam B Possner has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Possner is one of the best physician's I've seen. He takes his time with you and has the most warm and caring bedside manner. He will thoroughly go through your problem with you to find the best solution with your needs. You will wait for him, but it is worth it as you know he is giving each patient the time she deserves.
I have been seeing Dr possner for nearly 3 years...I have several issues that I have been batteling for over 15 years that make me more complicated than the typical patient...I can honestly say that I am beyond impressed with his care and compassion... He returns phone calls personally and promptly...he doesn't rush through office visits and is incredibly thorough....truly a fantastic human being and doctor!
Dr. Possner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMarcia P Goldmark MD, 9420 Key West Ave Ste 104, Rockville, MD
Dr. Adam B Possner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.