Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Adnan I Qureshi has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Vascular Neurology
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Adnan I Qureshi has the following 27 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Brain Edema
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Brain Cancer
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Seizure Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Migraine Disorder
Dr. Adnan I Qureshi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 3
My husband suffered a stroke due to a dissection in his carotid artery. He was transferred from Monticello to St. Cloud Hospital where he was treated by Dr. Adnan Qureshi. If anyone is ever in need of a kind, compassionate, and excellent doctor, I would highly recommend Dr. Qureshi. I do believe he saved my husbands life, and he did so on a human level rather than just a professional level. He takes the time every time we've met with him to make sure all our questions were answered.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMercy Hospital Of Buffalo, 565 Abbott Rd, Buffalo, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adnan I Qureshi, MD - Neurology in Buffalo, NY, in this video.
Dr. Adnan I Qureshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.