Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adriana V Aguilera has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Wow never ever ever go to this place. My wife and I went into this location today to get pain medication due to a sprain since her primary care doctor could not see her for 4 days. The female Dr. aguliar has to be one of the laziest doctors I have seen. She does not wear a white coat or at the point anything professional and instead was in pink skinny jeans and a blazer. the reason I bring up her attire is as she walked into the room she never introduced herself or mentioned who she was.We had no idea who she was. She simply asked my wife what happened and said my wife should wear better hiking shoes. Without ever enter more then one foot in the room and examinig my wifes foot she said "well not broken but lets get a xray." Why ask for a xray if you know its not broken other then to make more money. At this point I asked her why she did not at least sit down and talk and examine my wifes foot. Her response was there was no need and nothing she could do. I then asked can she get pain meds and she automaticaly begain to make me and my wife feel like we are drug seekers. My wife was in tears at this point and Dr agulair just had a smile like she wanted to laugh. I will never recommend this urgent care to anybody its worth driving further for better service. This is the problem with the medical field now days. I pay for insurance and paid my co pay for her to have me wait one hour in the waiting room and then see us for 2 minutes and make us feel horrible.
Dr. Aguilera is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Adriana V Aguilera accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedpost Urgent Care, 10028 Adams Ave, Huntington Beach, CA
Dr. Adriana V Aguilera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.