Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Afshin E Razi
Dr. Afshin E Razi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Razi is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, New York-Presbyterian-Queens and Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Afshin E Razi has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr.Razi is the best doctor I have seen within last 10-15 years: caring, knowledgeable, patient and kind. Spent great amount of time with me, thoughtfully reviewed my test results and performed the most professional evaluation. He did not rushed with treatment plan and did not jump to the conclusions right away. He is that type of doctor who would do everything in the patient interest, not his money. I am super confident with dr. Razi and super happy to find such great professional in NY.
When first going to see Dr. Razi I was very nervous. My back injury was very bad. But after speaking with him on my first visit I felt very good about having him as my doctor. The pain I had in the beginning was very painful. I went through several visits of receiving needles in my spine. That did not work. So we discussed me having surgery on my back and having a cage 4 screws and 2 disc placed in my spine area. I am so much better now with just small pains in my legs when it rains, otherwise great shape now. I would refer him to any body in need of and Orthopaedic doctor. He is the best. Give him 5 stars, for a job well done.. I have nothing but love for this doctor, He healed me. My overall rating for him is excellent
Excellent beside manner, good listener, great doctor! I gave the staff one star,special the spanish speaking ladys at the front desk, very rude and carelesss. I had to wait 7 days and call everyday to get an authorization number for a MIR that the doctor prescribed me. Stephanie at the front desk and in chargefor that matter never pick up the phone, and when she does pick it up she let you on hold for ever, Sorry stephanie, but I think you have to go back to Kindergarten to learn some people skills.
Dr. Razi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Afshin E Razi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNyu Langone Madison Avenue Orthopedics, 145 E 32nd St Fl 4, New York, NY
Dr. Afshin E Razi is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New York, NY.