Have you seen Dr. Afshin S Veiseh?

I love DR. VEISEH

You know all the crap all u crap faces who write all the bad reviews about DR. VEISEH, well I have an explanation I NEED TO POOOP! And I get very anxious and It looks like I don't listen but I do I love DR. VEISEH!! Don't hesitate to call if my staff infection gets worse DR. VEISEH👽🎆

amazing

there is no need for a lengthy review, Dr. Veiseh and his staff are the absolute best. If you are looking for literally VIP treatment, or just want a great doctor to listen to what you need as a patient, I highly recommend him. With my history of chronic illnesses such as multiple types of caner and genetic disorders, not to mention my cardiovascular and and pulmonary issues, I have see many, many doctors in my day, and I have yet to meet a doctor as kind, insightful, caring, and professional doctor as doctor Veiseh

caringdoctor

good , professional and caring doctor

not good

I felt that he rushed and did not pay attention

Very good doctor with an excellent staff

I visited Dr. Veiseh's office for a physical exam. First, his offices are very clean, well organized and FULL of staff members running around, taking care of patients. He has two people up front helping the patients. My appointment was for 8:45 a.m. I arrived 5 minutes late, and expected to be scolded, but the front office person was extremely gracious and asked me to have a seat. I was in the exam room within 15 minutes. Dr. Veiseh was extremely pleasant, yet professional, which I like. When I go to a doctor, I am not there to chat about basketball or current events. I am there to see the doctor and get professional advice about my health. This is what he gave me. His nurses and office staff, even the lady who did my blood work was extremely pleasant and caring. She even apologized to me for sticking me with a needle. Overall, I had a very good experience.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Shawn should be avoided at all cost. He provided me with an immunization that was both unnecessary and not covered by my healthcare plan.To date he has yet to contact me with the results from my lab tests which were taken ~4 months ago. Needless to say he was quick to contact me about paying him extra for the immunization shot that I did need.I find him unethical and a poor physician. To be avoided at all cost.

Doctor's poor and unprofessional attitude

Visiting Dr. Veiseh's office for my physical exam before my eye operation at Jules Stein Eye Institute. I informed the doctor that my operation is scheduled for about four weeks but was promised an earlier time if there is a cancellation. Dr. Veiseh told me he would fax the results the next day. After one week finding that my physical has not arrived. Called the Doctor and asked him "Who is responsible?" and he told me "I am not responsible and You want me to cancel your operation". That was when our conversation ended.

Dr. Veiseh is one of the best doctors I have been to.

Caring, intuitive and excellent doctor

I find Dr Veiseh and his staff to be exceptional in offering a caring, compassionate and excellent service

Dr. Afshin S Veiseh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.