I love DR. VEISEH

You know all the crap all u crap faces who write all the bad reviews about DR. VEISEH, well I have an explanation I NEED TO POOOP! And I get very anxious and It looks like I don't listen but I do I love DR. VEISEH!! Don't hesitate to call if my staff infection gets worse DR. VEISEH👽🎆

amazing

there is no need for a lengthy review, Dr. Veiseh and his staff are the absolute best. If you are looking for literally VIP treatment, or just want a great doctor to listen to what you need as a patient, I highly recommend him. With my history of chronic illnesses such as multiple types of caner and genetic disorders, not to mention my cardiovascular and and pulmonary issues, I have see many, many doctors in my day, and I have yet to meet a doctor as kind, insightful, caring, and professional doctor as doctor Veiseh

caringdoctor

good , professional and caring doctor

Dr. Afshin S Veiseh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.