Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aidin Eslam Pour has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Although I was in considerable pain, Dr. Pour's conclusion that my hip pain was not "bad enough" to justify replacement. He said I should pursue remedies that I have already tried and found to be unacceptable. When a doctor in a private practice subsequently examined me, that doctor -- and my insurance company -- decided that replacement was justified. Dr. Pour claims that since U-M is in an academic setting, their standards do not allow them to do the replacement until the joint deteriorates more (i.e., I am in more pain). If you want relief from your hip pain, there is no point wasting your time with Dr. Pour. Go to a high quality doctor in a private practice.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Aidin Eslam Pour accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Michigan Health System, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Aidin Eslam Pour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.