- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Akash Makkar MD
Dr. Akash Makkar, MD is a doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Tempe, AZ and Chandler, AZ( and 4 other locations). They have 20 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine. They speak Spanish, English.
Dr. Akash Makkar has 6 locations
Dr. Akash Makkar has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Akash Makkar has the following 5 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Akash Makkar Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2929 E Camelback Rd Ste 116 Phoenix , AZ (602) 698-5820
- 2227 W Baseline Rd Ste 101 Tempe , AZ (602) 698-5820
- 2075 W Pecos Rd Ste 2 Chandler , AZ (602) 698-5820
- 10320 W McDowell Rd Ste N1445 Avondale , AZ (602) 698-5820
- 13640 N 99th Ave Ste 400 Sun City , AZ (602) 698-5820
- 12075 AZ-69 Dewey , AZ (602) 698-5820
More about Dr. Akash Makkar
Dr. Makkar graduated from the Gsvm Medical College,Gsvm Medical College in 2000. Dr. Makkar works in Phoenix, AZ and 5 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.