Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Alan A Schapker
Alan A Schapker is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. Their specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. They speak English.
Alan A Schapker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Alan A Schapker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 8
Dr. Alan Schapker has been my ob/gyn for 30 years. I was in disbelief when I read he was rated so low. This Dr. has always been very professional, very knowledgeable and keeps up with all the newest info. and technology. He spends a lot of time with me, and always has. He never seems rushed and makes a sometimes uncomfortable visit (gyn) very reassuring and easy.I would highly recommend him to my friends and family, and have.Wait time in office is less than 15 min. Today it was 5 min.
i have not met such a doctor that seems so indifferent with what his patient is telling him when there is pain. i went to him with a problem and he made it worse with his "procedure". instead of trying to find out what is wrong right away.."come back in a month,we'll see how ur doing" A Month!! I felt like saying "at least pretend you care"
Alan A Schapker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions2000 W Bethany Home Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Alan A Schapker is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.