Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Alan A Schapker
Alan A Schapker is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Alan Schapker has been my ob/gyn for 30 years. I was in disbelief when I read he was rated so low. This Dr. has always been very professional, very knowledgeable and keeps up with all the newest info. and technology. He spends a lot of time with me, and always has. He never seems rushed and makes a sometimes uncomfortable visit (gyn) very reassuring and easy.I would highly recommend him to my friends and family, and have.Wait time in office is less than 15 min. Today it was 5 min.
i have not met such a doctor that seems so indifferent with what his patient is telling him when there is pain. i went to him with a problem and he made it worse with his "procedure". instead of trying to find out what is wrong right away.."come back in a month,we'll see how ur doing" A Month!! I felt like saying "at least pretend you care"
Alan A Schapker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2000 W Bethany Home Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Alan A Schapker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.