Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert E Saisho
Dr. Albert E Saisho, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saisho is affiliated with Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center and Mission Hospital Laguna Beach. Dr. Saisho has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert E Saisho has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Albert E Saisho has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
My family and I have been going to Dr Saisho for about 16 yrs now. He is very caring, sincere and knows his stuff. His practice is not over saturated that he has time for you. You ask to see him because of some urgent health issues and you get accommodated as soon as possible. I change my insurance any day just so that my family and I can keep him as our Internal medicine MD. Dr Saisho is the best!!
He's been my primary care physician for years now. I generally like him as he doesn't hurry through the consultations. He seems to know his stuff also. Being a doctor is more than what school you come from or your test scores. The most important thing about being a doctor is caring for your patients and trying to find the source of their problems. These two things are not taught in school but embedded into the human's heart. A doctor's intuition is also very important. Some problems cannot be diagnosed with any kind of science we have, so it's important they have good intuition into what could be causing the problem.
Dr. Saisho always have the time to call patients back for their lab tests or scans. He is very concerned about his patients well being. He takes his time and answers all of your questions woth patience and understanding. Once you are his patient, his office will always schedules you ASAP depending on your problem. Usually, i get an appt. the next day. I recommend this doctor very highly.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Saisho is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1989
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Albert E Saisho accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlbert Eiichi Saisho Md, 15785 Laguna Canyon Rd Ste 340, Irvine, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Albert E Saisho in this video.
Dr. Albert E Saisho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.