The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alex Senchenkov has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure where the cancer has spread. In addition to removing cancer, they can perform any reconstructive surgeries that may be necessary.
Many surgical oncologists specialize in certain types of cancer, such as liver, lung or breast. Don’t be afraid to ask them what they have the most experience treating. When looking for a doctor, it’s important to know that general surgeons are also qualified to perform many of the same surgeries. However, surgical oncologists have specific training in recognizing and treating cancer, which some patients prefer.
Dr. Alex Senchenkov has the following 19 expertise
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Salivary Gland Diseases (Parotid Diseases)
- Weight Loss
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Wounds and Injuries
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Endocrine Disorders
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Breast Cancer
Dr. Alex Senchenkov has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
I had one prcedure done by dr.senchenkov i had to wait at least 5 hrs after i was schedule. B-fore i had my preedure done and about a week or week and a half went by and all the swelling went down my lip still droop by the way my lip droop cause i had a neck disection and they cut a nerve that left my lower lip droopy wellany way after dr senchenkov perform the precedure and the swelling went down i seen no difference so i decided to have another precedure done and it was the same thing i had to wait 4 hrs after my schedule appt.so i just got tired of been direspected expecially when i beieve they was purposely putting other patients b-fore me i will never bother him again his service again the nurse was very rude and direspectful i wouldnt want my worsest enemy to have experience what i went threw with his staff
Horrible experience I was in surgery way longer than I should have been. Sent home with no antibody so I got infection he wouldn't acknowledge I had infection so my primary doctor had to give me antibody and send me to the womb clinic. One breast is larger than the other one now and the incision was done differently which is why now a year and 3 months later one breast is sstill trying to heal. My experience and the level of care I received was horrible.
The operation took longer because liposuction was used to contour the side of your breast to save you from long scars and make you look better. It is unfortunate that you have suffered wound dehiscence (not infection), which is common for the inferior end of the short-scar breast reduction; I discussed that with you preoperatively. The intravenous antibiotic was administered during the procedure, which is a standard of care. Prophylactic postoperative antibiotic is currently not recommended because the harm they may cause. Again, I am truly sorry about your healing set back, but this is expected unpreventable complication. Thank you.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Dr. Alex Senchenkov accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alex Senchenkov in this video.
Dr. Alex Senchenkov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.