Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alex M Su has 2 locations
18300 Katy Fwy Ste 615
Houston, TX 77094
Book Online Now
Dr. Alex M Su has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Alex M Su has the following 19 expertise
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Primary Headache Disorders
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. Alex M Su is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alex M Su - Posted on December 2nd, 2016
He is a wonderful Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alex M Su - Posted on October 4th, 2012
He is a great doctor. Amazing bedside manners. I accidentally started going to him as the doctor i first chose was not there. He remembered my name and small details i had shared with him the prior visit. He truly cares, does not over medicate and is very knowledgable. Plan on being his patient for a long time!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alex M Su - Posted on February 6th, 2012
Very cool doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alex M Su - Posted on September 3rd, 2011
Best doctor in town
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alex M Su - Posted on May 31st, 2011
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Memorial Hermann Hospital System
Dr. Alex M Su Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alex M Su is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.