Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexi E Achenbach
Dr. Alexi E Achenbach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, PA, with another office in Palmyra, PA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Achenbach is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexi E Achenbach has 2 locations
701 Leon Ave
Palmyra, PA 17078
Book Online Now
Dr. Alexi E Achenbach has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Alexi E Achenbach has the following 12 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Alexi E Achenbach is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Achenbach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Alexi E Achenbach Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
More about Dr. Alexi E Achenbach
Alexi was raised in nearby Middletown , Pennsylvania. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Premedicine at Penn State University in State College, Pennsylvania. She received her medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, DC and completed her residency training at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alexi E Achenbach is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lebanon, PA.