Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alexis M Anvekar has 2 locations
50 Bellefontaine St Ste 307
Pasadena, CA 91105
Book Online Now
Dr. Alexis M Anvekar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Alexis M Anvekar has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
Best Dr. Ever!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexis M Anvekar - Posted on October 1st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexis M Anvekar - Posted on February 19th, 2016
I have had the neurofeedback offered by Dr. Anvekar to address depression, and for the first time in many years, maybe for the first time ever, I feel that the veil of depression is gone. Yes, gone. I had been on medication for many years and now I am all but free of them. It is rare to find a doctor who is both compassionate and results-oriented. I found both in Dr. Anvekar. Her drive to heal her patients has led her to add neurofeedback training to her practice, and I could not be more grateful to her and her staff. Thank you, Dr. Anvekar!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexis M Anvekar - Posted on January 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexis M Anvekar - Posted on April 8th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr Anvekar's for approximately 3 years and I could not be happier. I initially went to her for the treatment of severe migraine headaches . Dr Anvekar has taken both a holistic and traditional medicine approach to my care which has been extremely successful. I appreciate how willing she is try new treatments and think outside the box. I would lightly recommend Dr Anvekar to anyone and I am trilled that I found her.
The BEST DR EVER !!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexis M Anvekar - Posted on January 29th, 2015
My wife and I recently started seeing Dr Anvekar based on a very positive recommendation of a friend . In my 66 years , I have never been treated so positively , promptly , and professionally and with such care and genuine concern . She responds to emails quickly and has a wide range of knowledge of Western medicine and a more holistic approach . She is a REAL FIND ! Also very personable and approachable . Lucky me ! Scott
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1998
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Alexis M Anvekar Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alexis M Anvekar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.