Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alfred O Bonati has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spinal Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Bone Spurs (Osteophyte)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Back Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Lower Back Pain
Showing 5 of 194
What can I say about this place that most likely hasn't been said already? This place is amazing both inside and outside. When my mother and I came in to talk about her severe back injury, the staff treated us like family. They made sure we were taken care of from the time we walked in, to the time we walked out. Dr. Godleski and Dr. Bonati, who never even read my mother's medical files, looked at her MRIs and x-rays and instantly saw there was a severe problem with her back - something other doctors from workman's comp claimed that it was all in my mother's head. I've not seen my mother cry tears of joy in a doctor's office, but with Dr. Bonati's holding her hands, I still saw my mother walking with minimal pain. I can't thank the doctors and staff enough for taking such good care of my mother before, during, and after her surgery. I've never seen a doctor's staff this compassionate about their patients and in my opinion, more doctors should learn from this place when it comes to patient care. I knew this place was the best choice to give my mother her quality of life back after six long years. Thank you everyone at the Bonati Spine Institute!
I would like to recommend and commend all the fine Professionals at The Bonati Institute who gave me the BEST care for my lumbar surgical procedures this last week. I knew I was in good hands with all the nurses, Elaine, Sandy, Laura and more, Surgeons - Dr. Lis Planells, Dr. Bonati, Pryor in Surgery center and so many more people not being mentioned all made my experience so positive. In the future if I need more care I know I will come back to the Bonati Institute without a doubt. Thank you all so much as I appreciate all you assistance and kindness!
I went down to Hudson , FL because no one else in Michigan was doing arthscopic. Sciatic in two disks relieved all pain. Went to Italy on business a week later and walked all over. I got Bonati info from a friend of the family who went there after several unsuccessful operations and has been well since.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
49 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Bowman Gray School Of Medicine
Dr. Alfred O Bonati accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alfred O Bonati in this video.
Dr. Alfred O Bonati is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hudson, FL.