Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alice Androkites has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Androkites was rude, abrupt, would not listen to me. Reason for my visit was a runny sore under my tailbone and a rash which had been previously diagnosed. She barely looked at sore under ;my tailbone and took a biopsy, saying I had to come back in 2 wks. At return visit she informed me that I had herpes. Today I was told by a Physician Asst. that I have a pilonidal cyst. I'm thinking that Dr. Androkite's should study up on pilonidal cysts.
This Doctor prescribed medication for acute seborrheic dermititis that resulted in an entire patch of my hair falling out by the roots. It did not grow back. For 15 years, I have had, and always will have, a glaring bald spot on my scalp. Yes, horrifying. There are many competent and knowledgeable dermatologists out there. This is not one of them. I firmly do not recommend.
Dr. Androkites is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Penobscot Bay Medical Center
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Alice Androkites accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4 Glen Cove Dr, Rockport, ME
Dr. Alice Androkites is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Rockport, ME.