The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alla Zander
Dr. Alla Zander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laguna Hills, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Dermatology. Dr. Zander is affiliated with Saddleback Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Zander has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Alla Zander has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Alla Zander has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 26
Kindest and most caring doctor
Dr. Alla Zander is the kindest person. I must say I was so impressed in the overall experience in her office. She was excellent in helping me decide what treatments I needed. I was so impressed with her I decided to go back to her for "Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. I will never go anywhere else except to her for any injectable fillers, I completely trust her for anything especially my face!! Her front office consultant Naiya is amazing! She is beautiful and so friendly, she is nothing like some of the women who work in this industry who make you feel intimidated. Ruby is also a doll! I would recommend this office to everyone!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Zander is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
31 Years Experience
Saint Petersburg State University
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDoctors Health Care, 23961 Calle De La Magdalena, Laguna Hills, CA
Dr. Alla Zander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Hills, CA.