Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coeur D Alene, ID, with other offices in Liberty Lake, WA and Spokane Valley, WA . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Seely is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Childrens Hospital. Dr. Seely has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen Seely has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Allen Seely has the following 2 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Allen Seely is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 67
New to the state -- lucky to find Dr. Seely !!Beautiful, new facility in Liberty Lake. Super office staff, and wonderful Doctor ! Spent over 1 hour with me on my first visit, to learn ALL about me, my wife and my family medical history. I left a tremendous Dr. in Wisconsin, and feared I wouldn't find someone close in capability to my old Dr. Thankfully, I was WAY wrong !!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Seely is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Childrens Hospital
23 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Tacoma General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allen Seely in this video.
Dr. Allen Seely is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.