Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amitabh Goel has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
We butted heads on my treatments. Finally got him to understand that the injections didn't help me. They did raise my sugar to dangerous levels. He gave me pain meds and sometimes they didn't help. I'm most upset that I was only gave me a week's notice that he's closing his practice and moving to Florida. I'm scrambling g to find a doctor that will prescribe me my monthly pain meds.
I have been a patient of Dr Goel's for a number of years. I consider him as a excellent physician. He has always taken the time to talk with me and has treated me with the utmost respect and dignity. I would recommend Dr Goel to everyone. Thank you Dr Goel for the excellent care you have provided to me.
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Amitabh Goel accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPain Medicine Institute, 8936 77th Ter E Unit 101, Lakewood Ranch, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amitabh Goel in this video.
Dr. Amitabh Goel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood Ranch, FL.