Dr. Amy Derosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Derosa?

Thankful I found Dr. DeRosa

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Explant procedure with capsulectomy. Dr. DeRosa is amazingly talented, artistic, brilliant, and kind. I am so thankful that I found her for this procedure.

Great Results Botox and Filler

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

The staff was great, office was nice, and the results were fantastic. Dr. DeRosa was very informative and took her time explaining what would be best to help me out with my problem areas. Results are amazing and I will definitely be back. Thank You

Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery! Excellent Results

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Dr. DeRosa and her entire staff are amazing! I had upper and lower eyelid surgery from Dr. DeRosa as well as facial fillers and I am thrilled with my results. The excess skin from my upper eyelids had actually begun to hinder my vision and also made it very difficult to wear eye makeup. Dr. DeRosa performed the procedure and within a couple of weeks the scars had almost completely faded. Her work as well as her bedside manner exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend DeRosa Plastic Surgery to anyone considering a cosmetic procedure.

Love my breast augmentation

Posted on September 21st, 2016

After multiple consultations with other surgeons, I was referred to Dr. DeRosa by a colleague who was thrilled with the results of her breast augmentation from Dr. DeRosa. The minute I met her I knew she was going to be my surgeon. She was wonderful to work with and took the time to discuss all of my options. Her entire staff was friendly, informative, and very easy to work with always making me feel very comfortable . I am now 3 months post-op and I absolutely love my new look. If you are considering cosmetic surgery, I absolutely encourage you to go see Dr. DeRosa!

Highly recommend Dr DeRosa

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Dr DeRosa and her staff are amazing! I highly recommend her to anyone considering plastic surgery. I recently had a breast lift as well as some minor liposuction and i love the way I look. Thank you Dr. DeRosa

Love my Results!

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Dr. DeRosa and her staff are so friendly and made me feel comfortable the minute I stepped into her office. I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. DeRosa and the results are better than I every could have expected. I highly recommend DeRosa Plastic Surgery

Highly Recommend Dr. DeRosa!

Posted on March 30th, 2016

I would recommend Dr. DeRosa to anyone looking to have cosmetic surgery! Her office is very nice, staff was very friendly, and she is an amazing surgeon.

Very happy with my results!

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Great Experience! I will be back to see Dr. DeRosa again soon!

Botox and filler looks great

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Second time getting Botox with Dr Derosa and also had Voluma put in my cheeks. Looks great and I will be back! Thank you

Dr. DeRosa is an artist! Excellent surgical results!

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Dr DeRosa is wonderful! I felt very comfortable with her immediately and the results from my procedure are amazing. I am thankful that I was referred to her and I highly recommend her to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

Dr DeRosa is an Artist!

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Dr. DeRosa is an Artist! From the minute I met her, I knew that I had found my surgeon. She took the time to explain, in detail, how my surgery would be preformed and what I should expect post surgery. I could not be happier with the results! She did a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation and it looks better than I could have imagined. I highly recommend Dr. DeRosa!

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Very clean office with amazing staff! I felt extremely comfortable from the minute I walked into Dr. DeRosa's office. Dr. DeRosa spent over 30 minutes with me answering all of my questions and explaining the procedure in detail during my consultation. I had a breast lift with augmentation and the results are even better than I could have hoped for. I would strongly recommend Dr. DeRosa to anyone and have already referred 2 friends who are as pleased as I am.