Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.
Book Online Now
About Amy Kline
Amy Kline, PHD is a Psychologist primarily located in Woodland, CA. Her specialties include Clinical Psychology. She speaks English.
Amy Kline has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or clinical psychologist to name a few. There are many reasons why someone would see a psychologist including PTSD, issues with self esteem, OCD, alcoholism, ADD and more.
Amy Kline has the following 6 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Amy Kline has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 5
Amy Kline accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsBetty L Phillips PhD, 720 Main St, Woodland, CA
Amy Kline is similar to the following 3 Psychologists near Woodland, CA.