Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy E Parry has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Amy E Parry has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Amy E Parry has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 57
If I could rate negative stars, I would. This office took over 6 days to call and give me my results when the results arrived the very next morning after my appointment. I have called numerous times to get anywhere with my request and I still have not received a call back. Lastly, Her staff members are rude and inconsiderate and the office is very unprofessional.
She has a wonderful manner and Dr. Parry is a really good doctor. Unfortunately, the orders she writes are never followed by her staff. When she writes prescriptions sometimes one has to wait 24-48 hours for them to be sent to the pharmacy, as I do not believe she actually writes any herself on paper, they are forwarded electronically by her staff to the pharmacy. After numerous telephone calls, you finally get the medication she has ordered. I am not interested in the physical or mental problems of her staff, .which a couple of them are overjoyed to share. At my last visit, I was told I could access my medical records etc on-line now. When I attempted to do this, I was astounded my actual visit had a reason for it, and the diagnosis was for the opposite end of my body! I do not know who is doing that electronic entry for her, but there is plenty of food for thought there. Also, the orders she does write disappear into the stratosphere and you have to keep calling the office to get anywhere with that. Overall, if you are looking for a good doctor, she is that, but otherwise, be prepared to be your own advocate. Besides her, there is not one in that office. She is the only professional in there. It is too sad.
20 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Amy E Parry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDmf Healthcare, 9 Victory Dr, Liberty, MO
Dr. Amy E Parry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Liberty, MO.