Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andre J Fontana has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Wrist Injury
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Horrible experience. Not a good doctor, not a good person. Had a fall down stairs. Had to suggest physical therapy myself. Told me I was old and compared me to an old car...no good after a number of years!! After a year, went to another ortho doc. Told permanent damage, should have come sooner. Pain management suggested.
Dr. Fontana is extremely rude and condescending. At my second visit he made me wait almost 4 hours in the waiting area in the back, and took every patient that arrived after me in before me. I followed his instructions he gave me for my broken leg exactly, and when I went back for my follow up he blamed me for my slow progress and insisted he had never given me the instructions that he had at the previous appt. I had 2 family members with me at my appointments and we all heard the same thing.
Dr. Fontana is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of South Alabama Health System
Dr. Andre J Fontana accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAlabama Orthopedic Clinic PC, 3610 Springhill Memorial Dr N, Mobile, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andre J Fontana in this video.
Dr. Andre J Fontana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.