Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andre H Saad
Dr. Andre H Saad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westbury, NY, with other offices in Forest Hills, NY and Howard Beach, NY . He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Saad is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Saad has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andre H Saad has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (Salpingitis)
- Vaginal Discharge
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Pelvic Exam
- Dilatation and Curettage
- Painful Urination (Dysuria)
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Pain
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Inflammation of Vulva (Vulvitis)
- Birth Control
- Hemorrhagic Disorders (Bleeding Disorders)
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Abdominal Pain
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia, CIN)
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Miscarriage (Missed)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Miscarriage (Incomplete)
- Menstrual Pain
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Ovarian Cyst (Parovarian Cyst)
- Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Child Birth
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
I met Dr. Saad when I was pregnant with my daughter (my third child) 14 years ago. His dad was my first Gyn. 30 years ago. Was so pleased with his excellent manner and excellent knowledge. Over two years ago I went to him for extremely heavy periods due to fibriods. He explained the Novasure Uterine Ablation procedure (which was very new) and suggested that I may want to explore this option. Well, I did have the procedure done and can proudly say that I have not had a period since! The procedure is quick and honestly, I was fine and on my feet and back to my normal routine within a day! Dr. Saad is my Hero. I HIGHLY recommend him and his wonderful caring staff to anyone looking for a Caring OB/GYN!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2009, 2013, 2016, 2008, 2015, 2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2015, 2012, 2016, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Saad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Andre H Saad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andre H Saad in this video.
Dr. Andre H Saad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westbury, NY.