Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrea J Rapkin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Andrea J Rapkin has the following 24 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Women's Health
- Ovarian Cysts
- Clinical Research
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Pelvic Exam
- Vulvar Diseases
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Dr. Andrea J Rapkin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 12
After reading reviews on this site and others, I was rather hesitant to meet with Dr. Rapkin, however I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was nice, I did not wait long, Dr. Rapkin listened to everything I had to say (which took awhile) and made a diagnosis that I think is accurate. She is very knowledgeable. I was meeting with her for a second opinion and I have done a great deal of research on my own. In addition to a medical condition, I also met with her to address bio-identical HR and I again like what she had to say and what she prescribed. Can't comment on her follow up as I only met with her today. Hope this is helpful.
After taking a day off from my work and got babysitter for my kids, they told me that they made a mistake about time and told me to come back another day. I told them I was a out of town patient and finally convinced her to take me. They also forgot to send me package of paper work for new patient, so I was trying to write as much as I can but Dr. Rankin came in to tell me don't even bother. She need to leave in 30 min since she had a weekly meeting with her students. While I was trying to describe my situation as fast as I can, but she quickly cut me off to tell me to continue what I had been doing and left. I w
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
39 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1979
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrea J Rapkin, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Los Angeles, CA, in this video.
Dr. Andrea J Rapkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.