Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrea J Rapkin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Women's Health
- Ovarian Cysts
- Clinical Research
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Pelvic Exam
- Vulvar Diseases
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 12
After reading reviews on this site and others, I was rather hesitant to meet with Dr. Rapkin, however I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was nice, I did not wait long, Dr. Rapkin listened to everything I had to say (which took awhile) and made a diagnosis that I think is accurate. She is very knowledgeable. I was meeting with her for a second opinion and I have done a great deal of research on my own. In addition to a medical condition, I also met with her to address bio-identical HR and I again like what she had to say and what she prescribed. Can't comment on her follow up as I only met with her today. Hope this is helpful.
After taking a day off from my work and got babysitter for my kids, they told me that they made a mistake about time and told me to come back another day. I told them I was a out of town patient and finally convinced her to take me. They also forgot to send me package of paper work for new patient, so I was trying to write as much as I can but Dr. Rankin came in to tell me don't even bother. She need to leave in 30 min since she had a weekly meeting with her students. While I was trying to describe my situation as fast as I can, but she quickly cut me off to tell me to continue what I had been doing and left. I w
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
39 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1979
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Andrea J Rapkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrea J Rapkin in this video.
Dr. Andrea J Rapkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.