Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew S Florea has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Smell Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
Showing 5 of 17
dr florea suggested that I have an upper eyelid procedure that I had not even considered. It turned out poorly with scars that no one advises that I attempt to remove; also my eyelids are very uncomfortable and the tear flow has been obstructed. dr florea and jhis staff saw EVERYTHING that they considered wrong with my appearance BEFORE surgery; but now make light of scarring that was supposed to be "hidden" in the fold of the eyelid but is in plain sight. I was told by another reputable plastic surgeon that a scar under my one eye is there because the stitches were done in the wrong place. I would like to hear from anyone else who has had problems with dr florea's plastic surgery.
I've made 2 appointments with Dr. Florea for my son who has been having severe breathing problems. On both occasions Dr. Florea cancelled my sons appointment the day before saying "He had to schedule a surgery with someone else and could not see my son." I explained to his front office girl Brenda that this was the second time Dr. Florea had cancelled my sons appointment and the reason my son needed to be seen was because he's having trouble breathing. I explained that the reason I made an appointment with him was because my insurance provider directory lists Dr. Florea as an ear, nose and throat" specialist. I didn't find out until after my first experience with Dr. Florea that he was a plastic surgeon. Putting your "regular insurance paying patients" on hold when they have trouble breathing over your "cash cosmetic procedure"patients is EXTREMELY unprofessional. It's unethical for a doctor, who is listed as an ear, nose and throat specialist to completely disregard the medical issues of someone's child.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Dr. Andrew S Florea accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAndrew S Florea Md, 1174 Nevada St Ste 100, Redlands, CA
Dr. Andrew S Florea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.