Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lindsay Morrison has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lindsay Morrison has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Lindsay Morrison has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Spent all my appt time scrolling thru my computerized chart and asking questions. When he was done and I wanted to address my issues, he got all huffy that I waited til the last minute to bring this up! He refused to prescribe sleeping pills for me and when I asked how was I to sleep, he blithely replied that nobody ever died from lack of sleep and that I could have a glass of wine every night..Well, I had just told him my sister and both parents were alcoholics! He made no effort to determine WHY I was unable to sleep at all, no discussion of a sleep study, just brushed it casually off. When he wrote me a prescription and I asked why this particular drug, he became irate that I had the nerve to question him, and stated he didn't have time to explain it or go over every drug possibility with me. Also, he handed me some papers to read and left for a LONG TIME and I finally left the exam room to find out what happened, only to find he went and saw another patient for 20 minutes, while I read 2 minutes worth of patient info. Unbelievable.
Dr. Morrison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lindsay Morrison in this video.
Dr. Lindsay Morrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brea, CA.