Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew J Lueders has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Andrew J Lueders has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Andrew J Lueders has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andrew J Lueders is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I saw Dr. Lueders for stomach pain and body weakness. He told me based on my medical history there was nothing wrong and it was all in my head just like lots of other people he's seen my age. He told me I needed to be in church and that would fix my problem. It turned out I have extreme vitamin d deficiency, an umbilical hernia, cysts on my ovary, and a sagging bladder that does require surgery! If he had done his job I possibly wouldn't have suffered another year thinking I was crazy. Thank god I got a second opinion!
You Really need to be on top of things and remind him what's in your record. Sometimes I think Doctors expect you to know more doctor stuff than you do. That's their job. Be direct, to the point and be very clear. If you miss telling a symptom, its your fault. He will address your chief complaint and that's it. Your appt. Is for 10 min. Or 20 min.
25 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Dr. Andrew J Lueders accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMercy Clinic Family Medicine & Obstetrics-Physician Plaza, 2708 S Rife Medical Ln Ste 130, Rogers, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew J Lueders in this video.
Dr. Andrew J Lueders is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rogers, AR.